DKiT® is a combination of several epoxy resin products, developed to protect beams against corrosion. It is applied on the lowest part of the support, on the junction area of the structure basis which is the weakest part due to corrosion development.
This multi-layer product is made of 3 specific coatings:
- Anti-corrosion coating
- Waterproofing coating
- Anti-UV and impact protective coating
- Avoid corrosion
- Avoid water infiltration in the concrete basement
- Ensure structures integrity and sustainability
- Protect from climatic aggressions and impacts
- Suitable for all kind of supports
- Suitable for all kind of structure designs built in concrete
- Installation without stopping production or traffic
- Complex maintenance avoided
- Cost-effective installation
- Fast and easy implementation
DKiT® Implementation Steps
ROLLERKiT has been engineered according to ASME B31.1. It is made of technopolymer PPS pads thermo-welded on glass fiber fabric and epoxy resin. The type of resin depends on the environmental conditions: onshore or subsea.
Pads are designed to support the weight of the pipe. Glass fiber fabric ensures the pads assembly, and applied with the resin on a corroded surface, it will stop the corrosion.