ROLLERKiT is a patented innovation by 3X ENGINEERING for pipe and support protection against corrosion. It can be used as preventive or curative repair system.
- Protect the pipe at support area
- Avoid contact between pipe and trapped water
- Prevent from corrosion on pipe and support
- Avoid galvanic effects
- Onshore, Offshore and Subsea
- All pipe supports (steel, concrete …)
- Pipe diameters from 4″ to 56″
- Temperature from -30°C to +150°C
- Friction area
- Long-term service lifetime
- Non-metallic solution
- Pipe integrity preserved
- Fast & easy installation
- Dual use: preventive & curative system
ROLLERKiT® Technical Details
ROLLERKiT has been engineered according to ASME B31.1. It is made of technopolymer PPS pads thermo-welded on glass fiber fabric and epoxy resin. The type of resin depends on the environmental conditions: onshore or subsea.
Pads are designed to support the weight of the pipe. Glass fiber fabric ensures the pads assembly, and applied with the resin on a corroded surface, it will stop the corrosion.